Friday, January 22, 2010

1000 Dreams Stirring

My blog seed was planted more than seven years ago when an ex-coworker had given me a little piece of advice to change my life. She told me to write down one hundred things I wanted to do before I left this life. I thought it was strange and initially didn't think there were a hundred things I wanted to achieve. However, my list quickly grew into more than a thousand dreams still stirring in my spirit.


The Galagogo Goal: Make a "My Little Inspirations List" by writing as many things as you would like to achieve or do no matter how big, small, imaginative, or just out right crazy. Tell me if your list reached more than 10, 100, 1000, or even 10,000. Warning, you may get lost so set a timer with a buzzer.

1 comment:

  1. Sabrina, Chicago, Il.1/22/10, 10:41 AM

    I want to get on a plane, go on a cruise, get married, heal my body, go to Christmas Around the World at the Museum of Science and Industry, go to a bowling party, see Chicago from the top of the John Hancock Building and the Sears Tower, drive around the world in a motor home, ride a motorcycle, and get a massage.

    ReplyDelete