Tuesday, January 19, 2010

100% Responsibility

"Take 100% Responsibility for Your Life," is the first chapter in Jack Canfield's book The Success Principles. I took special heed in reading this chapter when my client and good friend Jayne mentioned that as a personal assistant it is priority that I am able to manage my own affairs effectively before being successful in managing the affairs of others.

The Galagogo Goal: Take inventory of all the things you need to pay special attention to in your life and those areas of your life that you would like to improve. It may take a little insight from those closest to you, but open your self up to constructive criticism. Its all about rising above, not getting beat down. Be sure to post your feedback to get a letter grade!

2 comments:

  1. Fred of Chicago, IL.1/22/10, 4:13 PM

    I want to be free of my past by making amends to those that I may have hurt intentionally and unintentionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to improve my education. I want to open up my mind to endless learning possibilities and build a stronger foundation for myself and my children.

    ReplyDelete